Chinese Adoption Relationship Notarization Certificate

CNPO @Service Provider

Adoption notarization is an activity where a national notary office, based on the applicant’s request and in accordance with the law, certifies the authenticity and legality of the civil legal action of establishing a foster parent relationship with a non-marital child.

"*" indicates required fields

Applicant Name*
Includes International Shipping Fee and Government Fee

Total Price Shipping not fixed Call For Price

Fee Description: Please contact our customer service to confirm the exact price, as costs will be adjusted based on your individual circumstances, which vary from person to person.

China Adoption Relations Notarization Documentation Materials

To process an adoption relationship notarization, you need to prepare these materials for the notary office:

1. Adoption Registration Certificate: The civil affairs department issues this to you.

2. Materials required from the adopter (you):

  • Your ID card and household registration book.
  • Application letter for adopting a child.
  • You must provide your marital status certificate; if childless, you must also provide a certificate of childlessness.
  • If a blood relationship exists between you and the adopted child, you need to provide proof of kinship.
  • A certificate from a county-level or above hospital stating you do not have any medical conditions deemed unsuitable for adopting a child.

3. Materials required from the person or institution placing the child for adoption:

  • If the child’s biological parents are placing the child for adoption, they need to provide written materials explaining the difficulty in raising the child, marriage status certificate, ID card, and household registration book.
  • If the child’s biological parents have passed away and another guardian is placing the child for adoption, a death certificate of the biological parents, guardianship certificate, written consent for adoption, ID card, and household registration book are needed.
  • If a civil affairs department or social welfare institution is placing the child for adoption, they must provide their consent for adoption, along with proof of the child’s birth time, place, and health condition. If the information about the child’s biological parents is known, relevant proofs should also be provided.

These materials are for reference only. Since the conditions of different applicants and the requirements of different provinces and cities vary, you should first prepare these basic materials. Then, based on your specific situation, consult us further. This will make our communication simpler and more efficient.

Our website use Cookies

We use necessary cookies to operate our website. We may also use other cookies to analyze, improve, and humanize our content and your digital experience. For more information, please refer to our Cookie Notification