Hong Kong Entry Permit

ChineEntryVisa(CEV) @Service Provider

A Hong Kong Entry Permit is necessary for some travelers based on their nationality and visit purpose, and may be required alongside or instead of a visa.

"*" indicates required fields

Applicant name*

  • Total

Total Price Shipping not fixed $165.00

Hong Kong Entry Permit

To apply for a Hong Kong entry permit, you need the following materials:

  1. Your passport(original and a photocopy), ensuring it has at least six months of validity remaining and sufficient blank pages for visa stamps.
  2. A completed ID1003A application form: for visiting/transit in Hong Kong, based on your purpose of visit. You can contact our customer service to download this form.
  3. Affix a recent, frontal, color, hatless passport photo (size 55mm×45mm or 50mm×40mm) to the application form.
  4. Additional materials: you may be required to provide it if the consulate officer requests it.

Processing Time:

  • For visas or entry permits reviewed by the embassy, standard processing takes 4 working days, express takes 3 working days, and urgent processing takes 2 working days.
  • Applications submitted to the Hong Kong SAR Government Immigration Department generally take about one month to process, with no option for expedited or urgent processing.

Individuals holding a Chinese passport with a validity of more than 2 years and a U.S. green card may obtain a multi-entry permit for up to 2 years, with each stay not exceeding 14 days. Chinese passport holders transiting through Hong Kong to a third country (or region) with a valid passport and onward flight ticket can stay in Hong Kong for 7 days without a visa.

Those heading to Mainland China or Macau do not need to show a connecting flight ticket. Chinese passport holders traveling from Mainland China to a third country (or region), with a connecting flight ticket and a visa or legal residence document (such as a green card, valid work, or study visa) for the destination, can stay in Hong Kong for 7 days without a visa.

For other purposes of entry into Hong Kong, or for those holding PRC travel documents (regardless of transit or entry), you must submit an entry permit application in advance.

Our website use Cookies

We use necessary cookies to operate our website. We may also use other cookies to analyze, improve, and humanize our content and your digital experience. For more information, please refer to our Cookie Notification